To effectively handle incoming and outgoing market messages in the countries where you operate, it is crucial to have a market-compliant solution in place.
Market messages are consolidated within automated processes known as scenarios. In a modern CIS, the progression of various market scenarios and exceptions can be effortlessly monitored through a work management framework. Whenever minimal or no user intervention is required, the CIS will automatically process the scenario.
In cases where the scenario asks for user interaction, the user can:
- Look into the status (action) history of the scenario.
- Add or view industry information related to the scenario.
- Filter the scenario by the presence of certain scenario relations (e.g., all scenarios that are linked to a certain service, agreement, etc.), or values.
- Create his/her own advanced filter on certain values, to check how many values are open/received, or to check upon exceptions.
- Delete old data (this function should only be available to a select set of users with a specific security role).