Recently graduated and eager to gain job experience?
Or ready to make a career move and looking for a way to build expertise in the field of IT and utilities?
Our brand-new Itineris Campus Academy, kicking off in September 2022, will give you a head start!
What to expect?
During a 7-Week training program at our offices in Ghent, you will:
- get a deep dive into our company, our software solutions and the utilities sector.
- be trained on the technical, functional, or testing fundamentals you need to be successful in your job.
- develop your soft skills – both during and after the program – through a broad range of trainings such as crucial conversations, presentation skills, organizing client workshops, consultancy skills, and more.
🙌 And, last but not least, you’ll get the chance to meet your future colleagues and discover our company DNA in an informal way!
🚀 Let’s kick off this journey together!
Join the 15+ young graduates who have already signed their contract with us and
who will join the Campus Academy in September.
How does it work?
- STEP 1: send us your CV and motivation via the button below.
- STEP 2: we will get in touch with you by phone for an informal chat about your talents and ambitions, and to invite you for an interview at our offices in Ghent.
- STEP 3: if we click, we will make you a job offer.
- STEP 4: we will meet again in September, when our Campus Academy kicks off.
Stories from young graduates that joined us last year
“The atmosphere at Itineris is really great: everyone is friendly and there is always room for an informal chat at the coffee machine. We also regularly go out for lunch or dinner together with the team, which helps to get to know your colleagues in a different way.”
Functional Analyst, Itineris