Following Itineris’ “Adopt Strategy,” Dutch water utility Dunea is looking forward to enjoying benefits of its new CIS/ERP solution 12 months after project launch.
The UMAX CIS/ERP go-live completes the first phase of an initiative Dunea has named “WAVE”—an acronym that translates to “We Work to Connect” in English—focused on three primary goals:
- connecting customers to excellent water and service
- connecting processes within the Dunea organization to streamline operations
- connecting colleagues within Dunea for more efficient working
By following Itineris’ Adopt Strategy for implementation, which leverages business processes and system configuration already refined through successful water utility projects in the region, Dunea was able to focus on organizational transformation and end-user readiness rather than designing and building custom functionality.
DUNEA is expecting several benefits, including:
- Significant licensing savings compared to previous Tier 1 solution
- Comments from end users that UMAX is much easier and efficient to navigate, thereby reducing business process and customer service execution time.
- A unified user experience and data model across the front office and back office areas of business.
Itineris and Dunea will do the second phase of the WAVE initiative, which focuses on implementing the UMAX Asset Management solution, also following the Adopt Strategy.
- UMAX for water companies
- Itineris utility consultancy
- Itineris implementation service
- Itineris support services