Future of Utilities 2019
26-27 March, 2019 in London
The UK’s Leading Energy & Water Summit
Future of Utilities Summit 2019 features 100+ speakers on three different stages making the UK’s leading energy and water event bigger than ever before.
By striking a balance between cross-industry discussion and in-depth exploration into customer interactions, energy, and water, this year’s programme will provide the best environment for strategic consultation of all critical issues facing today’s decision-makers.
- Join C-level executives from E.ON, Thames Water, SGN and more in our Leaders’ Forums to discover insights from the top on the future of the industry
- Prepare your company for digital transformation with panellists from Centrica, Wessex Water, First Utility, and Cadent Gas who are leading industry disruption
- Out-of-industry experts from Ann Summers and John Lewis will help you plan your strategy with the customer of the future in mind
- Hear Ofwat, Ofgem, BEIS, and DEFRA’s plans for the future of the industry and ensure your business plan is as informed as your competitors
- Keep up-to-date with who’s who in the industry over a glass of bubbly at our drinks reception
A team from Itineris will attend, so please stop by for a demo of UMAX, Itineris’ customer information system built specifically for utilities on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
For more information on this event, click here.