Dakota Electric is modernizing this critical information system with the goals of enhancing customer service to its 110,000 member-customers and increasing operational performance and efficiency by removing the limits of current applications.
Dakota selected Itineris’ UMAX to help deliver on the following goals:
- Flexibility – improved handling of rate changes, program promotion and enrollment, and member service management
- Integration – a CIS that can integrate and communicate more seamlessly with other key systems including customer selfservice, GIS and metering systems.
- Control – bringing system configuration capabilities and control to Dakota Electric resources to better react and serve its members and internal users.
product & services
- UMAX for electric cooperatives
- Itineris implementation service
- Itineris support services