- You will be the functional lead for projects at customer site.
- You will design the process and business rules in cooperation with business representatives of the client.
- You will manage the expectations of the customer.
- Once the requirements are clear, you will manage the customisation of the business requirements in accordance with the capabilities of the Itineris Solution and identify gaps, requiring additional development.
- You will also be the point of contact with the Product Manager for additional functionality.
- You will also support the client during deployment of new functionalities.
- You will guide project team members to achieve their objectives, and will report to the product / project manager.
- You will provide input to the commercial proposal for changes and helps in pre-sales activities.
- Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Experience with processes in Utilities (is a must)
- Experience with identifying business requirements
- ERP implementation experience is required
- Able to manage expectations and work independently
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Dutch as mother tongue, French and English good
- Able to adapt to new environments and new tasks
- Customer oriented
- Team player
- Problem solving mentality
- Dynamic and taking initiative
- Quality driven
- International mindset, willing to work at the customer location
- Work for a leading European player in the utilities sector
- Gain valuable experience as a consultant in a fast changing utility market
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
- Long term career development