International Product Manager
Interested in working in an international environment?
We are looking for a hands on International Product Manager with experience in project management.
Who are we looking for...
…a structured and detailed oriented manager with a hands on attitude looking to grow in a dynamic, young company. Financially driven with a 100% customer oriented focus you:
- have at least 5 years of experience in project management of complex projects
- have worked in a product company
- are pragmatic and able to communicate with all stakeholders in the company
- are familiar with ERP based solutions
- have proven people management skills
- are a strong communicator both verbally and written (Dutch, English and French )
- are willing to travel (20% of the time)
- experience with the Product Management role is an important plus
- experience in utilities is preferred although not required
As an International Product Manager you will be collaborating with all stakeholders in the company (business development, operations and product development). Based in our Belgian headquarters your work will entail collaboration with partners in the EMEA region and North America.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage product budget (P&L), product design planning and quality assurance in collaboration with Product Development/Delivery.
- Organize change advisory board meetings in collaboration with the Development Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining an up to date, detailed product roadmap.
- Organize and prepare monthly financial reporting for the Management Team.
- Support Business Development in proposals.